Director, IS Physician Client Services - Downtown Dallas
- Job ID 1905033816
- Date posted 08/28/2019
- Facility Corporate
The role of the Director IS Physician Client Services includes strategy, leadership, management and assistance in providing IT support for Tenet s TPR physicians.
This responsibility over IT support includes:
- Field Support Services
- Help Desk collaboration
- Network Delivery
- Telecom Systems
- IT Procurement and Standards
- Vendor Management and IT Security.
- Minimum of 10 years of Healthcare IT Experience
- Minimum of 12 years of Leadership Experience in a matrix organization spanning technical, leadership and project management disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years in IT Support specifically in the field of Physician Offices
- Minimum of 5 years of system security knowledge with a strong understanding of HIPAA Compliance and healthcare industry security standards
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing an outsourced IT Team
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.