Finance Director, IT FP&A (Dallas, TX)
- Job ID 2105011703
- Date posted 04/04/2021
- Facility Corporate
The Finance Director – IT FP&A will be responsible for:
- Leading budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning for a ~$675M Enterprise-wide IT organization.
- Ensuring the IT organization delivers on cost reduction targets through productivity and transformation initiatives.
- Creating and presenting monthly budget reports to senior executives
- Understanding key drivers of forecast/budget variances and delivering improvements in forecast accuracy
- Working with internal and external partners to analyze and deliver new cost-saving projects and programs, including analysis of project DCF, IRR and NPV
- Driving financial systems improvements and leading digitization efforts
- Supporting the rollout of new features and functionality in Apptio
- Leveraging Apptio to drive new business insights, benchmarking and identification of new opportunities for cost savings
- Delivering various ad-hoc analysis and presentations to communicate financial insights to the Finance and IT leadership teams
- Driving continuous improvement of IT financial processes
The ideal candidate will be a business and tech-savvy leader with experience managing/leading the FP&A process at other large organizations. They must be a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, matrixed organization. This role requires the ability to work closely with IT and Finance teams and will include regular communication with Executives/Senior leaders.
- The ideal candidate will have the following attributes that will be key to success in the role:
- Highly motivated, proactive, team player, self-starter.
- Acts with integrity
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to facilitate cross-functional interaction with key stakeholders
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals in different disciplines, at all levels of the organization
- Able to work collaboratively across multiple functions
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage competing priorities within tight deadlines
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.