Financial Analyst (Remote based in DFW area)
- Job ID 2105014318
- Date posted 04/29/2021
- Facility Tenet Physician Resources
The Financial Analyst will work with Senior Financial Analyst to prepare wRVU calculations and Quality Bonus calculations for providers in the various markets, monthly volume analysis, and MOR reports. Will work under the direction of the Sr. Financial analyst to develop additional reports to facilitate month end close process and develop and populate dashboards. Financial analyst will extract and compile data from various systems to develop sound analyses to support month end close. To be successful the financial analyst needs a working knowledge of wRVU’s, Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement rules for physicians and the ability to read and interpret contracts. Will need to learn SQL and develop Crystal reporting skill sets. Will also work with other team members to build and deploy corporate and market level reports and dashboards in Tableau.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance or management or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years financial analysis experience or equivalent, prefer healthcare exposure, but not required
- High level of analytical skills and extensive knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Access, Excel and Word
- Capacity to review, identify and implement improvement opportunities where new processes, technologies or efficiencies can be applied.
- Comprehensive conceptual problem solving and analytical skills utilizing complex spreadsheets, comparison tools and other evaluation systems as needed.
- Strong investigational skills, attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Independently organize work plan for assigned projects within team structure and develop constructive working relationships with others.
- Skilled in oral and written communication with a diverse level of participant knowledge and ability.
- Intermediate knowledge of financial modeling techniques
- Prior experience with SQL, Crystal Reporting and Tableau preferred.
- Ability to work independently and remotely and meet all work related deadlines
***Must live in the DFW metroplex and be available for occasional meetings***
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.