- Collaborate with clients to understand business needs and proactively work to address disconnects and opportunities ensuring operational and functional effectiveness with the Oracle HCM Cloud solution across all stakeholders including IT, HR, Payroll, and end users.
- Acts as a Oracle HCM cloud Technical SME in implementing & supporting HCM Cloud Applications covering conversion, integrations, customizations and reporting along with ongoing advancements and upgrades to the system.
- Manage service requests via My Oracle Support and ensure that system issues are quickly and effectively resolved.
- Participate in collaboration with IT with release management efforts ensuring that all releases are tested and implemented effectively mitigating any system down time and impact to integrations.
- Identify system design needs and configure system enhancements and changes to modules; collaborate with internal clients for current and future module configuration upgrades and/or implementation.
- Resolve end user technical issues with urgency
- Coordinates, supports and troubleshoots scheduled reports, interface and connectivity issues with other internal and external systems
- Liaison with IT and Oracle to understand and build technical requirements for system
- Monitor the Extracts from Oracle Cloud HCM data to the company data mart and respective vendor interfaces.
- Support IT operations for interfaces to HR and non-HR applications and prepare configuration documentation & functional specifications for vendor integrations
- Technical point-of-contact and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities
- Experience with business analysis and requirements gathering
- Experience on workflow
- 3-5years working with information technologies and system analysis
- Working with HCM experience design studio
- Monitor integrations and investigate issues
- Conduct impact studies prior to new Oracle quarterly releases
- Analyze required configuration/testing efforts associated with upcoming enhancements
- Develop or update training materials
- Build dashboard reporting
- Maintain security permissions request
- Manage core HCM administration such as setting up and maintaining business units, divisions, and employee foundation data
- Ability to appropriately plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with databases tools.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more