HR Specialist (Learning & Development/Talent Mgmt.)
Under supervision of the Talent Management Director, provide administrative human resource support for training and development, performance management, and employee engagement processes. The HR Talent Management team provides support to corporate and hospital operations client groups which may include employees who are based at the headquarters facility, regional offices, hospitals or remotely.
Responsibilities may include activity in some or all the following functional areas that span the life cycle of our employees:
- Support Talent Management team by providing administrative and logistical support with communicating and executing the performance management process, training programs and employee engagement, including LMS administrative responsibilities
- Provide timely and helpful internal customer service by researching, resolving, and responding to questions directed to Tenet Talent email inbox and ticketing system
- Provide dashboard and detailed reporting support for training activities and performance management processes to help the team make data-driven decisions
- Maintain accurate documentation of Talent Management team guidelines and procedures
- Deliver corporate orientation for new hires and manage the sustainability of the documented tools and online orientation modules for corporate
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Support Corporate HR Leadership to champion and deliver corporate HR talent programs, e.g., talent management processes which include goal setting, review and calibration and reward
- Champion, through above employee relations work, enterprise-wide recognition programs
- Serve as project management backup for Talent Management team, e.g., support effective coordination of resources and project deliverables
- Special projects as business needs warrant and resources are secured and assigned
- The candidate must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and the Internet.
- Solid experience with HR systems, e.g., LMS, SharePoint and constructing reports using tools such as Excel or Access are highly preferred
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of relevant human resource specialist and/or training coordinator experience
- The preferred candidate will hold a bachelor’s degree in Business, with an Administration, Human Resources or related concentration or equivalent experience.
- Direct, hands-on experience with coordinating and facilitating HR and Management related training programs is required. Experience with leveraging new, innovative solutions to address the on-boarding and assimilation needs to improve productivity and driving engagement is a highly preferred
- Candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced professional environment, have exceptional organizational skills and proven project management capabilities to prioritize assigned activities and ensure timely and effective completion
- Candidate will have strong communication, interpersonal and conflict management skills. Candidate will also have a positive, service-oriented attitude, willingness to go “above and beyond” in support of the internal clients and must maintain strict confidentiality
Tenet Healthcare complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities