Intern, Cybersecurity - Downtown Dallas
- Job ID 1905035638
- Date posted 09/13/2019
- Facility Tenet Headquarters
Tenet Healthcare is committed to the delivery of the right care, at the right place and time, as well as the continued improvement and advancement of the healthcare delivery system. Employees of Tenet Healthcare Information Services (IS) department are dedicated to supporting our front line employees who provide compassionate, quality care to millions of patients throughout the continuum of care.
The IS team provides an innovative culture that supports Out of the Box thinking in response to customer needs and industry challenges. As such, this internship will provide opportunities to apply to classroom knowledge to real world scenarios in preparation to transition into the workplace.
Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute as team member to meet identified goals and assigned objectives
- Participate in data analysis to apply classroom training toward solving real world challenges
- Build upon current verbal and written communication skills in the design and delivery of Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- Cultivate soft skills, to include flexibility, networking, problem solving and critical thinking, while being open to constructive feedback throughout the internship
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are required
- Possess a passion for a career in healthcare technology
- Team player and ability to collaborate with extended teams across IT and various business functions
- Strong communication, presentation and analytical skills and a strong customer service commitment
- Ability to investigate and solve non-routine problems
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.