Manager, Corporate Communications (Executive, Financial, Internal, External)
- Job ID 2105008182
- Date posted 03/22/2021
- Facility Corporate
The person in this critical role will provide direct, day-to-day support for the corporate communications department. This will include project management of various initiatives and executing on corporate positioning programs for the company and its executives, as well as crisis management support. The Manager will provide assistance on strategic communications, financial communications, executive communications, internal and external communications and crisis communications.
In addition, the person in this role will:
- Develop press releases, letters and memos, speeches, video scripts, presentations, etc.
- Provide media relations counsel and support, including responding to media inquiries and targeting profile-raising opportunities in key national, local and trade press;
- Assist with the development of strategic messaging to be used in company materials and help to maintain/update those documents on a regular basis;
- Spearhead the development of core internal communications materials, including newsletters, brochures and other materials and for broad dissemination;
- Manage and build communications collateral for external channels, including the corporate website;
- Lead in the creation of materials to support company/executive recognitions and manage awards process;
- Develop processes and a forum for vetting and managing speaking requests on behalf of company executives;
- Assist with the planning of corporate events;
- Work closely with senior executives across the organization; and
- Help to manage and train team members over time.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, well-organized, extremely detail-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines. The candidate must also be a team player with a strong work ethic.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Communications, English, Journalism or a related field.
- Must have a minimum of 6-8 years of in-house or agency communications experience, including direct media relations experience.
- Must possess excellent writing, editing and researching skills.
- Must be experienced in PowerPoint.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.