Manager, Cybersecurity Technical Program (Dallas, TX)
- Job ID 2105012927
- Date posted 04/12/2021
- Facility Corporate
Tenet is seeking a Program Manager with previous Information Security experience to work in our Dallas, TX Corporate office.Below is a brief outline of what Tenet is seeking for this role.
We are seeking an innovative Technical Program Manager to contribute to the development of new technology products for Tenet Healthcare. You will be responsible for the delivery of network and infrastructure projects for Tenet’s cybersecurity program, contributing to the development of new technology products for our company. You will be leading projects, mapping risks and dependencies, driving execution, growing accountability and generally helping the team thrive. You will oversee various stages of product development and collaborate with various technical development teams. You'll continually improve our delivery process through a commitment to quality and impact. The role is highly cross functional, working with technical, and business teams throughout the organization.
Things move fast in cybersecurity and we’re looking for individuals who can move just as fast, be flexible and adapt to change. We are looking for a Technical Program Manager who can combine their business knowledge with technical expertise to promote product innovation. To be successful, you thrive on autonomy and open work.
- Make a real difference to customer security and privacy.
- Optimize a highly organized team.
- Lead big organizational and technical changes.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with technical and non-technical teams involved with information security and privacy (Legal, Business Development, Internal Audit, Fraud, Physical Security, Networking, Systems, etc.).
- Scope, plan, implement and deliver security projects and programs, and collaborate with Program Managers and senior leaders to align with strategic vision and goals.
- Drive projects cross functionally, build partnerships with other technical towers, and work proactively with business teams to ensure security objectives are met.
- Integrate information security into organizational development and processes.
- Ensure compliance to Information Security policy and practices.
- Establish metrics and regular reporting mechanisms for measuring compliance and security posture.
- Evaluate solution designs and complex business and technical requirements, and communicate inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
- Support deep dive assessments and ad-hoc data analysis requests.
- Deliver findings, recommendations and remediation steps for all activities.
- Drive, mature, and improve organizational security, risk identification and remediation processes, and risk tracking mechanisms.
- Conduct analysis of historical data to identify trends and insights.
- Bring innovative ideas, finding better ways of engaging our customers and service owners, and solving problems.
Skills, Experience & Competencies:
- PMP or CSPM certification.
- 3-5 years of Technical Program Management, preferably a security or IT related industry.
- Excellent organization, timeline tracking and communication skills, with attention to detail.
- Excellent project management, planning, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead projects by setting priorities, measurable objectives, cross-functional dependencies, planning, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, implementation, and subsequent monitoring with informal authority.
- A proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with almost any stakeholder (technical and non-technical), including engineers and senior leadership.
- Ability to take initiative to develop and maintain strong professional working relationships with staff, clients, partners, vendors, competitors at all organizational levels.
- Ability to evaluate product performance metrics, as well as diagnose and resolve issues.
- Familiar or interest in the following: software development lifecycle (SDLC), project management methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum).
- Experience with physical access control, intrusion detection, network security management, endpoint security and architecture.
- Ability to support vendor engagements through requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs) to identify qualified technology suppliers and negotiate business terms.
- Ability to serve as a trusted consultant to internal customers and represent users and customers in every thought and interaction.
- Experience in a large-scale cloud business.
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment.
- Strong business writing skills.
- Strong oral and presentation communications skills.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Well-rounded with strong analytical curiosity.
- Strong follow-through on commitments.
- Quickly recognize multiple solutions to a problem, evaluate and provide options.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor, and teach team members.
- Maintain honesty and integrity at a high level.
- Calm under pressure.
- Quick to adapt to new organizational cultures.
- Experience and competencies with MS Project, MS Visio, MS SharePoint, and MS Office.
- Experience with ServiceNow Project Management Desired.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.