Manager, Data Governance (Dallas, TX)
- Job ID 2105007060
- Date posted 02/23/2021
- Facility Corporate
Reporting to the Head of Analytics, this position will lead the data governance team responsible for establishing standards, improving data quality, and developing a culture of accountability and continuous improvement. The Manager, Data Governance is responsible for managing our data and providing oversight to data quality and overall data governance. This includes customer data; product data; business intelligence, reporting and analytics information-based products and the underlying technologies to deliver these services to patients, providers, health systems and health plans. This individual will leverage resources across the different IT and business functional areas, as well as external technology and healthcare industry trends to create a sustainable competitive business advantage.
Tenet’s data platform and environments include data from the clinical, operational, financial, procurement, and corporate functions. The candidate will bring a strategic, tactical, and customer-focused vision with the accompanying leadership to transform Tenet’s data governance strategy. This role will require deep understanding of data governance, master data management, data quality, healthcare data structures, reporting, analytics, and domain business/clinical knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; BSCS, BSEE or equivalent, MSCS or MBA preferred
- Domain knowledge in areas of Data Governance, Data Quality, Operational Databases, Analytics platforms, Data products, Privacy, and Security
- Experience various forms of data structures – relational, non-relational, flat file, network, object oriented, NoSQL, data marts, cubes, OLTP, OLAP, Data Lake, Big data, unstructured and document data.
- Data Governance tools & platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree required; BSCS, BSEE or equivalent
- Experience working in a matrixed environment preferred
- Experience in cloud and software as a service models for infrastructure
- Thorough working knowledge of lean and agile development processes with a proven track record in using these
- Experience dealing with PHI and PII data classifications and regulations
- MSCS or MBA preferred
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.