Manager, Enterprise Operations
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a national diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas, TX, with 110,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International (USPI), we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 500 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other outpatient facilities. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other customers. At the center of everything we do is a commitment to delivering the right care, in the right place, at the right time through our Community Built on Care, and to continually improving and advancing the healthcare delivery system in the markets we serve.
Tenet is composed of three business units: Hospitals, Ambulatory Care (USPI) and Conifer.
We operate integrated care delivery networks with 65 acute care and specialty hospitals, as well as other facilities designed to meet evolving patient and community needs. Additional facilities within our hospital operations segment include primary and specialty care clinics, diagnostic imaging centers, micro-hospitals and off-campus emergency departments. Many of our local hospital networks also include facilities operated by USPI, such as ambulatory surgery centers and urgent care centers.
Our hospital networks are located in urban and suburban markets in nine states. Each facility serves the unique needs of our communities, while delivering high quality care and an exceptional patient experience.
United Surgical Partners International:
USPI operates the largest ambulatory platform in the country. With over 400 facilities across the United States, the company serves patients in ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, imaging centers, and in urgent care centers through its CareSpot and MedPost brands. USPI serves over 2.7 million patients each year.
USPI is a trusted partner to over 50 not-for-profit health systems and more than 4,000 physicians, working collaboratively to expand convenient, high-quality ambulatory networks and enhance patient access to care.
Conifer Health Solutions:
Born from the patient financial services division at Tenet, Conifer helps 750 clients in 135 local regions across the nation to enhance patient experience, improve financial performance, drive clinical alignment, manage risk-based agreements and engage members in personal health management.
Conifer processes more than $30 billion in net revenue annually, supports care management for more than 6.1 million people and supports clients across multiple healthcare industry segments including healthcare systems, hospitals, physician groups, health plans and self-insured organizations.
A Community Built on Care:
Tenet employees are committed to delivering the right care, in the right place, at the right time. We take great pride in the work we do, we are passionate about the path we’ve chosen, and we also take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care. As a team and individually, we are guided by the following core values.
Manager, Enterprise Operations is responsible for financial analysis and project management for multi-disciplinary cost and revenue projects to improve operating efficiency and support growth. Projects may range from major integrations, market performance improvement, growth and other strategic initiatives.
FUNCTIONAL EXPECTATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Conduct detailed financial and operational assessments of potential initiatives
- Evaluate potential project risks and strategic alternatives
- Support development of detailed project plans to ensure effective implementation
- Provide project management support for key implementation workstreams
- Measure, track and report key performance indicators throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Collaborate with market and functional stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Provide effective oral and written communications to keep stakeholders informed and aligned
- Identify and escalate key risks to stakeholders through a project lifecycle
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, ATTRIBUTES AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years’ in healthcare industry or related work experience
- Experience with quantitative analysis to translate complex data into meaningful insights
- Experience with business case development and financial assessment of projects
- Familiar with project management methodology and tools
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint is required; experience with SQL, Alteryx & Tableau preferred
- Ability to demonstrate complex problem-solving skills and data-driven approaches
- Ability to develop clear, actionable, and measurable plans
- Ability to manage and prioritize across multiple key workstreams against timelines
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Sound decision-making and issue resolution judgement
- Strong work ethic, performance standards and ability to lead by example
- Highest personal and professional integrity and principle and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Engineering – Required
- Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration – Preferred
- Preferred experience in healthcare operations, management consulting or finance
- Travel may range from 0% - 20% of the time, depending on project(s) supported.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more