Manager, IT Tech Services (Remote in Detroit, MI; Memphis, TN; or Birmingham, AL area)
This role is responsible for the quality of the day-to-day delivery of IT services to Tenet Physician Resources (TPR) clinics for a defined region. Delivery services are typically performed by third parties. This position ensures that the services are delivered within SLAs and with outcomes that meet or exceed expectations. The services include wide area network, local networks, field services, service desk, application support, and the execution of projects. Services also include the onboarding and offboarding of physicians and offices. The person will interact with clinic managers and clinical staff, acting as the IT delivery leader and customer liaison for Providers and Market leadership. Support requirements must often be coordinated with nearby hospital locations and Corporate IT functions.
*** This role will support the Michigan, Tennessee, and Alabama markets. Preference is for this individual to reside in the Detroit, MI; Memphis, TN; or Birmingham, AL area. Ideally Detroit based - remote from home but will visit Detroit clinics and travel to AL and TN once a month/every other month (a few days onsite, roughly 3-4 up to a week when traveling). More travel up front to get familiar with market.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology preferred or equivalent experience.
- Seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience with 3 years of leadership experience required.
- Experience guiding leveraged delivery organizations, such as through an outsourced arrangement is a plus
- Technical knowledge of the in-scope services is required, in order to gauge the success of the service providers.
- Familiarity and experience with ServiceNow or other ticket management system is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with multiple organizations and assimilate information from subject matter experts in complex environments.
- Customer service focus. Proven ability to understand the needs of internal and external customers and to follow-up on commitments.
- Ability to manage customer escalations and communicate regularly with local leaders across the market.
- Occasional Travel up to approximately 30% - a motor vehicle report (MVR) will be conducted on finalist
Healthcare/USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.2305022569
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities