Manager, Physicians Clinical Systems
- Job ID 2005000476
- Date posted 01/21/2020
- Facility Tenet Physician Resources
Organizes and participates in the planning, development, training and maintenance of physician clinic electronic health record (EHR) systems at clinic locations throughout the Tenet regions. Leads the various efforts of the CSS and Training team relating to implementation and training of new and existing practice staff at the direction of the Dir, Clinical Informatics, Physician Practices. Develops the training and education programs associated with application upgrades and the implementation of ancillary products. Works closely with the development and practice build resources to ensure smooth workflows. Coordinates and manages the training efforts for all new onboards and acquisitions to include management of the projects and assigned resources. Attends weekly onboarding calls to appropriately determine the unique training needs of each new physician practice. Conduct onsite visits with larger acquisitions to discuss implementation strategy.
- Clinical background (RN, LPN, MA, Lab Assistant, etc).
- Minimum of 10 years experience in ambulatory clinical settings such as physician clinics or other OP settings is required.
- Minimum of six years prior experience in the use of and/or implementation of clinical and practice management information systems is required.
- 8 years experience with Athena clinicals and practice management applications.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.