Manager, Strategic Sourcing (HR/Finance/Legal/Marketing)
The Strategic Sourcing Manager will be responsible for managing the end to end sourcing process, including RFx (Request for Information, Request for Proposals, etc.) execution, stakeholder management, category plan initiative execution assistance across multiple indirect categories of spend, and high complexity contracting efforts with limited leadership oversight. The Strategic Sourcing Manager will act as the single point of contact for business stakeholders and external vendors. The Strategic Sourcing Manager will also perform ad-hoc reporting, analysis, contract management and supplier relationship management.
More specifically the duties include:
- Managing the end to end sourcing process including leading requirements definition discussions with stakeholders and budget owners and RFx development & execution such as, scorecard development, stakeholder scoring analysis, vendor risk management coordination and all external vendor communications.
- Act as primary point of contact for stakeholders throughout the sourcing process.
- Leverage professional sourcing experience to assist in the execution of the category plan, specifically the sourcing activity (RFx, business term negotiation, contracting) resulting from the successful execution of category and subcategory management.
- Take lead navigating the business unit and external supplier through the sourcing process.
- Lead and manage negotiations for high complexity contract requests (Master Service Agreements (MSA), Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Amendments, Statements of Work (SOW), Work Orders (WO)), independently, with little guidance from leadership.
- Support leadership in preparing ad-hoc, project based RFx presentation materials (business recommendations, savings projections) for budget owners and department heads including in depth analyses.
- Contract management and supplier relationship management including conducting periodic business reviews with strategic suppliers.
- Program manage strategic initatives st the enterprise level.
- Delivers to savings targets.
- Indirect Categories (HR/Finance/Legal/Marketing/IT)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance or related field preferred, or equivalent work experience with minimum 10 years’ experience in a sourcing or procurement role required.
- Minimum 5 years indirect spend category management experience required and healthcare experience preferred.
- Up to 10% travel.
Tenet Healthcare complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities