Oracle HCM Reporting Specialist (REMOTE)
As the HCM Cloud reporting specialist you will play a central role in ensuring the people reporting requirements of the business are met through the use of reporting tools contained within Oracle HCM, ORC & Payroll. Through expert knowledge you will help to define and build custom reports that meet the needs of our business and help move us forward with self-service reporting. You will work within a team of HCM Extract & SQL database experts, HCM Analysts, supporting the wider team with a focus on HR.
- Work with wider HR team to define functional reporting requirements.
- Implement self-service reporting where possible.
- Interface between IT, Finance, and other business partners on reporting matters.
- Provide day to day support in compiling, transforming, and visualizing data and delivering timely and accurate analysis of the company workforce data.
- Design, develop, maintain, and deliver key dashboards and metrics, scheduled and ad hoc reports and queries that meet the business needs of stakeholders and support all areas of HR and other business partners.
- Collaborate with the workstream leads to create functional reporting specs that accurately document required functionality.
- Work with implementation partner to define and build custom OBTI/OBTI-E and XML reports with Oracle HCM cloud.
- Advise on reporting gaps creating BI publisher reports where requirements cannot be met through out of the box (OOTB)/Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI)/OTBI-Enterprise.
- Provide guidance to the creation of end user training ensuring that functionality of reports are fully understood when documentation is created.
- Support the unit testing and user acceptance testing for Oracle HCM reporting raising/fixing any potential bugs found.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for HR data in Oracle HCM.
- Support non-Oracle dashboards with advanced skill level using Tableau.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Information Technology, Statistics, Business Intelligence or equivalent work experience/exposure in reporting/analytics.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience.
- Recent experience of report development in Oracle Cloud HCM essential.
- Advanced user of OBTI/OBTI-E & BI Publisher.
- Capable of design BICs data/schema design.
- Understanding and experience of advanced reporting functionality such as bursting and scheduled reports.
- Experience creating role specific dashboards and Infolets in OracleHCM.
- Detailed understanding of the HCM Cloud security model and it's application for reporting purposes.
- Functional experience of Oracle cloud products including HCM and ORC with extensive knowledge of HR, payroll and absence data is preferred.
Position will support Tenet corporate located in Texas. Tenet Healthcare complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities