Retirement Benefits Analyst
The Retirement Benefits Analyst position supports the Retirement Manager; including administration of the 401(k) Retirement Plan. This position works with department staff, company technical and financial departments, including payroll, and external third party vendors. Key accountabilities include serving the needs of the company and plan participants by maintaining and administering benefit plans that are compliant; and providing support to participants and management in understanding plan provisions.
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
- 2+years 401(k) plan administration experience in a large company ($1B or greater in annual revenue) required. Knowledge of Fidelity Investments record keeping systems and administration preferred.
- Extensive experience interfacing with third party vendors, payroll, legal and financial departments on day-to-day plan administration, funding of contributions, plan accruals, system programming, audits, error resolution and reporting.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required.
- Continuous improvement mindset required and ability to develop streamlined processes.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational communications skills required.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Strong ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects within deadlines required.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite of applications required with particular strength in advanced Excel functionality.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction and as a member of a team.
- Ability to work with confidential information is essential and confidentiality is required.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities