RN TELEMETRY FULL TIME NIGHTS - 15,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- Job ID 1605046814
- Date posted 02/08/2017
- Facility Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - White Rock
FULL TIME - DAYS
Duties of the RN maybe include the following but not limited to:
•Assess patient's status, analyze and interpret information for intervention
•Work with physicians to facilitate quality patient care
•Confers with Nursing Supervisors / Director as it relates to patient care outcomes
•Interacts on a continuous basis with other departments by directing activities towards positive outcomes
•Establishes delivery system and utilize nursing process.
•Follows policies, procedures, standards for hospital
Candidates for the RN/ Registered Nurse should meet the following requirements:
• Hold and maintain a current state license to practice as a Registered Nurse / RN.
o Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
o BLS (Required)
o ACLS (Preferred)
o PALS (Preferred)
• Minimum 1-3 years experience
• Ability to apply sound judgment with clinical skills to ensure optimal patient care
• Accepts and supports changes in work assignments as related to department and patient needs.
•Participates in all departmental and hospital wide educations offerings, mandatory for position along with an ongoing pursuit of Continuing Education Credits in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development.
• Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective quality outcomes
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.Tenet participates in the E-Verify and Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) programs. Follow the links below for additional information.