Senior Analyst, Reporting & Analytics (Onsite based in Dallas, TX)
This position provides timely, reliable, and actionable analytical solutions to hospital and ambulatory operators. The job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Design automated, stable and robust BI/Analytics solutions across the portfolio for clinical and operational staff to inform quality & safety and operational priorities
- Identify the most efficient data sources, develop statistical algorithms and standardize analyses for quality, patient experience, volume and financial measures
- Ensure data integrity, collaborating closely with Tenet EDW/BI team on data structure and interfaces for reporting.
- Develop and enhance user interface and report/dashboard displays, delivery mechanisms etc. to improve the user experience, with input from end-users
- Define the problem statement/scope, development timeline and strategic priority, with input from senior leaders.
- Train and educate hospital and ambulatory operators to understand and effectively use reports and dashboards.
- Participate in team effort to accomplish other key deliverables as needed
- Bachelor degree required in finance, economics, statistics, computer science or related field
- Master's degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in a relevant data & analytics and/or healthcare field
- Proficiency in Power BI required
- Proficiency in data visualization tools including Tableau, Cognos, Business Objects a plus
- Experience with statistical and report writing tools such as SQL, R and/or SAS. Python scripting experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and Visio)
- Strong technical skills with emphasis on analysis of large databases.
- Strong project management, communications and team problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and in a fast-paced environment
Tenet Healthcare/USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities