Senior Director, Field Recruitment , Corporate Office in Dallas, Texas
Job ID: 2105027635 Date Posted: 07/21/2021 Facility: Tenet Executive Search
- Mid-Senior level
- No Travel
What makes a successful Senior Director, Field Recruitment , Corporate Office in Dallas, Texas at our location? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
“Our physicians, specialists, surgeons, nurses and other healthcare professionals are highly skilled and dedicated to providing the best possible medical care. We advance health through the continuous pursuit of evidence-based, coordinated care. Our goal is to be your trusted and lifelong partner for health and wellness services.”-Frank Molinaro, Chief Executive Officer at Abrazo Health
Paid Time Off
Stock Purchase Program
Life and Disability Insurance
FUNCTIONAL EXPECTATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
The Senior Director will also participate in general human resources and workforce management meetings, strategic planning initiatives related to hospital recruitment, position control governance, leadership and development of recruitment teams and will manage outside vendors used to assist the hospital recruitment teams.
The Senior Director, Field Recruitment will:
- Provide remote leadership to the field recruitment teams, to include development of training, KPI creation, and development of standard operating procedures
- Proven ability to drive recruitment performance metrics, exploring alternative compensation models for recruitment teams and execute on performance goals.
- Champion the identification and implementation of innovative approaches to increase service effectiveness (e.g., time to fill, candidate quality), as well as the cost efficiency (e.g., travel systems) of requisitions.
- Create and maintain excellent tools and processes, including candidate database, measurement systems, process maps, and post-hire surveys.
- Provide advice, counsel and information on the internal and external talent markets to ensure Tenet has the best talent available to help the company achieve its corporate goals and objectives.
- Partner with Group/Market Human Resources Officers to ensure the successful delivery of consistent field recruitment services while also developing talent planning programs.
- Maintain a highly visible presence, interacting continuously with Group/Market Human Resource Officers and hospital A-Team members to provide superior Field Recruitment execution, advice, counsel and information.
- Display strong business acumen, coupled with a working knowledge of healthcare trends and human resources.
- Manage a regionally based team of professionals and oversee the department budget to fulfill the needs of the company.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, ATTRIBUTES AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum ten years of progressive Hospital Recruitment experience is required, with a preference for some experience with a leading clinical staffing organization and labor management and position control experience.
- Excellent work organization skills, ability to appropriately set priorities, and manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry, health trends and legislation combined with strong business acumen.
- A well organized, decisive, and self-directed individual with a strong ability to develop an organizational culture that fosters teamwork.
- Ability to effectively diagnose situations or conditions and display excellent intuitive judgment.
- The ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups and to deliver high quality written and verbal presentations.
- Ability to think strategically and have the communication and leadership skills to follow through on development plans.
- Able to establish strong, team-oriented relationship with co-workers.
- Person of highest personal and professional integrity, principle and knowledge, earning respect and support when making difficult decisions and choices.
- A high-energy individual with a strong work ethic and high expectations for performance.
- An individual who is self-aware, capitalizing on their strengths yet recognizing when there is a need to focus on further developmental initiatives.
- A solid strategic thinker, with strong operational focus, good judgment, and detail-oriented perspective.
- Appreciative of and comfortable with cultural diversity.
- An articulate and intelligent individual who values employees at all levels, treating all with dignity and respect. Someone who can relate easily to people from all walks of life, is empathetic and compassionate.
- An individual with a contagious passion for his/her work.
- Individual with a proven track record of discretion and managing highly confidential and material non-public information.
A Bachelor’s degree is required, and a master’s degree in Business or related discipline strongly preferred.
A competitive compensation program will be tailored to the selected candidate. Base salary will be supplemented by a performance bonus and comprehensive, well-rounded benefits program, which includes relocation assistance.