Senior Financial Analyst (GME/Hospital Finance Operations) (Remote based in the US)
The Senior Financial Analyst supports the Hospital Finance Operations team through creation and review of standardized analysis and reporting of financials and operational opportunities across hospital operations. Assists with creating best practices and ensuring compliance with national standards for excellence within Tenet Health’s Graduate Medical Education programs. This position would report to the Senior Director, Operations Finance and have a dotted line to the National Director, Graduate Medical Education.
- Performs duties under direction of current Senior Director, Operations Finance and National Director, Graduate Medical Education.
- Assist in project management of Tenet’s Graduate Medical Education (GME) programs through financial audits, data analyst and standardization
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Analyze and interpret data, financial statements, financial documents, or other related healthcare records
- Produce reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization and develop financial models to assist with decision-making
- Translate the organization's financial health and providing insightful KPIs to share with decision-makers to form a holistic picture of the organization’s fiscal health
- Participate in development and detailed review of operation budgets and performance benchmarks
- Facilitate modeling and proforma strategies
- Assist with the production of annual Medicare Cost Reports for all GME affiliated hospitals
- Stay abreast with applicable Federal Laws, regulations, policies, and audit procedures
- Assist with special projects and all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Two years of progressive accounting experience; preferably in a physician practice management or healthcare-related environment
- Master's Degree required within Accounting & Finance or related field
- Graduate Medical Education or academic medicine experience
Tenet Healthcare/USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities