Senior Financial Analyst, Physician Practice (Onsite based in Dallas, TX with hybrid schedule option)
The Senior Financial Analyst, Physician Resources – Operations/Finance will be part of the Tenet Physician Resources (TPR) team within Tenet. The TPR team is responsible for developing and maintaining the operations of the company’s network of physician practices and other physician relationship strategies. TPR’s mission is to help physicians overcome the challenges they face that go beyond patient care.
A Physician Resources Senior Financial Analyst will principally:
- Develop proformas for prospective physician practice acquisition or employment.
- Analyze physician practice financial and statistical results and prepare reports for senior leadership
- Participate in the budget process.
- Participate in the forecast process.
- Perform ad hoc analysis.
Must be able to manage relationships with market operations, accounting, business development and others as needed to collect information, translate that data and provide reporting using established tools and standards. This will include but not be limited to:
- Collaborating with internal accounting to understand physician practice financial results.
- Collaborating with internal managed care department to determine proforma revenue rates.
- Collaborating with internal business development and operations teams to determine assumptions.
- Self-reviewing proformas and reporting for reasonableness of assumptions and/or standard guidelines before submitting for review and/or approval.
- Mentor financial analysts preparing proforma models. May peer review work produced by others.
- Periodically presenting proformas, MOR reports, budgets, etc.to senior leadership for review and discussion
- Producing reports comparing actual operating results to proforma, forecast and budget expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, or Management Information Systems required.
- Having a client oriented mindset, such as that gained through consulting, financial services, or accounting, experience is critical for success.
- Master’s Degree or CPA preferable.
- Two to five years financial analysis for multi-site physician practice preferable.
- Two to five years financial modeling experience, intermediate to advanced Excel skills required.
- Organizational and communication / presentation skills are critical traits for success
- Microsoft Access / SQL / data mining knowledge is preferable.
- Strong analytical abilities, problem solving mindset and extensive experience in software tools such as Microsoft Office (including Excel, PowerPoint & Access), financial modeling, and reporting.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, multiple priorities simultaneously.
Tenet Healthcare/USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities