Senior IT Systems Analyst (Dallas, TX)
The Senior IT Systems Analyst will primarily maintain and enhance the Midas solutions (but not limited to only Midas solutions) deployed throughout the Tenet/USPI enterprise. Frequent collaboration with Tenet and/or USPI users and solution vendors is required.
- Develop a complete understanding of the Midas solutions deployed across the enterprise to provide ongoing support for Tenet and USPI users.
- Act as the primary liaison between Tenet/USPI, Conduent (Midas), Tenet Compliance and Regulatory Departments, and other third-party vendors to track trouble tickets and enhancements.
- Maintain efficient operational performance through system monitoring and analysis of backend jobs, interfaces, etc.
- Review Midas software/ hardware upgrades and enhancements. Identify potential risks, identify areas of cost containment or reduction, participate with annual budget forecasting, follow internal change control processes.
- Preparing and supporting users by designing and conducting training programs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge with current technologies and technical developments.
- Support the IT unit in maintaining accurate records of all hardware and software, as well as develop and maintain documentation related to Midas processes.
- Strong communication, presentation and analytical skills and a strong customer service commitment
- Ability to perform at a high level of effectiveness in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Proactively contribute to increasing the team efficiency by sharing knowledge, providing feedback about best practices, writing tools / utilities
- Knowledge of software applications and interface configurations related to patient clinical and financial systems and EDW landscapes
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a relevant field
- 3-5 years of experience Midas+ Care Management and/or DataVision/CPMS or other EHR/EMR applications
- Ability to analyze data and develop system integration through a variety of interface types
- Take ownership of tasks and complete those tasks accurately and efficiently
- Be able to work with various internal groups and teams
- Possess the ability to manage multiple, simultaneous project tasks and deadlines in an implementation and production environment
- Must be able to serve as a resource and to share knowledge and skills with others
- Must work with all departments, vendors, and project teams to implement and maintain a high quality, process driven solution that meets the process and technology requirements for Tenet and USPI hospitals
- Be able to mentor to other analysts and end user team members on a technical level that they can comprehend
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more