Senior Regulatory Counsel, Tenet Healthcare - Dallas, TX or Nashville, TN
- Job ID 1805048241
- Date posted 12/13/2018
- Facility Tenet Home Office
Candidates must possess a minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in healthcare regulatory law, with a preference for candidates with large health system experience,
Prefer candidate with experience assisting with internal and/or external audits to healthcare providers and supporting and providing legal guidance to compliance teams.
Experience managing or responding to fraud, waste and abuse investigations and litigation is also desirable.
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to take on multiple responsibilities while prioritizing competing projects is an essential characteristic.
Must have at least seven (y) years of directly applicable experience.
Professional and Personal Attributes
- The candidate must also be comfortable working within a complex cross-matrix reporting structure and be able to communicate effectively inside and outside of the Legal Department.
- Excellent problem solving skills and a pragmatic approach to resolving complex legal issues are required.
- An effective digital communicator, as well as experienced in preparing PowerPoint presentations.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, a team player and able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- This position will involve the handling of highly sensitive and confidential matters in a highly regulated and competitive industry.
- The ability to communicate effectively with diverse constituencies and to deliver high quality written and verbal presentations.Astute interpersonal, public relations and negotiating skills.Excellent interpersonal skills; and a dedicated listener.
- An individual of highest personal and professional integrity, principle and knowledge, earning respect and support when making difficult decisions and choices.
A JD degree from an ABA-accredited Law School.
Employment contingent upon State licensure or registration and receipt of In-House Counsel Practice Certificate for the State in which the candidate will be primarily assigned.
A competitive compensation program will be tailored to the selected candidate.Base salary will be supplemented by a performance bonus and comprehensive, well-rounded benefits program, which includes relocation assistance.
Approximately 25 percent.
Please contact M. Christina Carter to connect with her regarding this position:
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.