Senior Specialist, IS Project Management (Onsite based in Dallas, TX but option to be remote if based outside of DFW)
In support of Tenet Healthcare employed physician efforts we are looking for an Implementation Project Management Sr. Specialist to join our team.
- Working with team leaders to help create detail project plans that the team leaders can revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of providers who are joining or exiting our organization
- Collect team plans weekly and consolidate into a management level plan, consisting of critical path, major milestones, issues and risks
- Works with team leads to create and consolidate weekly status reports
- Reviews quality deliverables prepared by team before passing to transition team & management
- Effectively applies PM methodology and enforces project standards
- Prepares materials (PPT Decks, Visio, Project Plans) for Operational and Executive Steering Committees for reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Manage and minimizes our exposure to risk on project.
- Coordinate application build, training, Go Live support, and post Go Live Support
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- 5+ years of experience in Healthcare Operations, or equivalent
- Ability to perform at a high level of effectiveness in a fast pace environment, managing multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, MSProject, & PowerPoint
- Ability to work with supervisor/manager and other members of section or department to promote a harmonious work environment
- Comfortable escalating challenges and barriers for assistance with resolution
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a relevant field
- Possess strong written and oral communication and organization skills
- Knowledge of Physician office work flow and inpatient care
- Experience with EHR’s and Practice Management Systems
- Six Sigma experience and/or certification
- Project Management Certification
Tenet Healthcare/USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities