Staff Accountant - TPR North Dallas
- Job ID 1905004837
- Date posted 02/04/2019
- Facility Tenet Physician Resources
- Monthly, quarterly and annual physician financial accounting (accrual-based) reports
- Month end financial statements
- Monthly journal entries
- Balance sheet reconciliations in accordance with Company policy with no reconciling items greater than 30 days
- Cost allocations within the practice financials
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (or work experience)
- Preferred progressive practical accounting experience in an accrual-based financial accounting / reporting environment with month end close responsibilities for multiple entities.
- Healthcare and/or physician practice experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate, both in writing and verbally, with physicians, management, vendors, consultants and other clients.
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical problem solving aptitude with creative solutions.
- Ability to organize work with large amounts of information efficiently, manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with attention to detail in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and other accounting software packages.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.