Search Open Positions
Behavioral Health Technician Full Time Days
Up to $5,000 Sign-On bonus for experienced Behavioral Health Tech
Behavioral Health Tech (BHT) is responsible and accountable for assisting the RN or LPN in patient care. A Behavioral Health Tech (BHT) also assists with gathering information which assists the RN/LPN in the implementation of the patient treatment and care plan. The Behavioral Health Tech also ensures patient and family safety while offering support and comfort to patients and families. The BHT assists in creating and maintaining a therapeutic environment. Work is performed in accordance with established policies, procedures, rules and regulations of the hospital.
Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred: BA/BS in psychology or related degree
Minimum: Prior experience in behavioral healthcare setting
Preferred: Two (2) years of behavioral health experience with adult/psychiatric/substance abuse inpatients
- American Heart Association BLS certification
- Successful completion of CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) Non-Violent Crisis Prevention Certification course within 90 days of hire and maintained annually
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Certified Nurse Assistant Trauma Stepdown Full Time Days Job ID: 2005028269 Date posted: 04/22/2021 Facility: Delray Medical Center
- Behavioral Health Tech Per Diem Days Job ID: 2005024843 Date posted: 04/22/2021 Facility: Delray Medical Center
- Assistant Nurse Manager Surgical Inpatient Full Time Nights Job ID: 2105004148 Date posted: 04/23/2021 Facility: Delray Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet