Search Open Positions
Neuroscience Service Line Administrator - Palm Beach Group - Full Time Days
Responsible for the growth and development of the Neuroscience Service line. Responsible for implementation of the strategic initiatives of the service line to facilitate earning the business of physicians to facilitate convenient access points for patients in our service area.Responsibilities
- Works collaboratively with the group/market leadership, hospital CEOs, and physicians to establish transformative neuro, ortho and spine service line growth strategies, develop operational plans, and drive execution to achieve patient outcomes, grow volume and increase revenue.
- Serves as a subject matter expert in the field and is knowledgeable of current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology and information affecting the service line
- Works in collaboration with business leaders to develop strategic and tactical plans with activities to position the market in the top ranking.
- Completes service line gap analysis between current and future states; develops actions plans to evolve service line
- Identifies and assesses programs, projects and initiatives and technology to enhance value; takes necessary steps to achieve successful implementation/installation
- Participates in workforce planning and decision making
- Works collaborative with physicians and leadership to develop, monitor and communicate performance metrics and initiates plans for improvement
- Collaborates and renders opinions on capital projects and resource allocation
- Identifies best practices and works with physicians and business leaders to size and scale practices across the market
- Assists with physician engagement, recruitment and retention
- Co-leads local service line physician and/or multidisciplinary committees
- Participates in the selection of local physician leadership and assists leadership in developing medical administrator duties and responsibilities
- Identifies and implements opportunities for cost improvement and efficiency initiatives
- Works collaborative with individual hospital service line teams
- Conducts monthly service line meetings and reviews service line dashboards to monitor progress
- Maintains and implements the group wide service line strategic plan
- Demonstrates ability to relate well to others, build rapport and constructive relationships by using diplomacy and tact
Required: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management or related field, or equivalent minimum experience
Preferred: Master's degree in Business Administration, Management or HealthcareExperience
Required: Previous leadership experience with demonstrated success leading multi-disciplinary neuroscience, orthopedics and spine care in a complex operational environment is necessary.Certifications
Required: N/APhysical Demands
- Lift/position up to 20 lbs. Push/pull up to 50 lbs. of force.
- Frequent sitting. Moderate standing, walking, reaching, stooping, and bending.
- Manual dexterity, mobility, touch, auditory to perform all the related duties of the job.
- 10% Travel
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet