Search Open Positions
Patient Care Monitor Tech Full Time Days
Up to $3,000 Sign On Bonus available based on experience
A Patient Care Monitor Technician is responsible and accountable for assisting the RN or LPN in the provision of patient care and tending to the personal care needs of the patient as directed by the RN or LPN, as well as functioning as a monitor technician. Cardiac monitoring duties include observation, trouble shooting of cardiac monitoring equipment, and recording and reporting changes in the cardiac rhythm pattern of monitored patients.
Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent
Successful completion Dysrhythmia Course
Preferred: In addition to the above, completion of a 12 – lead EKG course is desirable.
EXPERIENCE: Previous Monitor Technician and/or Patient Care Technician experience preferred.
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification Card
- Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) or E.M.T. or documented evidence of successful completion of an accredited nursing school program.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Behavioral Health Tech Full Time Nights Job ID: 2105012729 Date posted: 04/26/2021 Facility: Delray Medical Center
- Registered Nurse Surgery Full Time Days Job ID: 2105008838 Date posted: 04/23/2021 Facility: Delray Medical Center
- Vascular Technician Full Time Days Job ID: 2005038758 Date posted: 04/22/2021 Facility: Delray Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet