Search Open Positions
Rehab Tech Certified Nursing Assistant Acute Rehab Full Time Nights
Up to $3,000 Sign-On bonus based on experience
The Rehabilitation Technician is a skilled technical worker who assists the licensed practitioner, RN or therapist, in performing patient related activities in order to produce effective outcomes. Rehabilitation Technician responsibilities include preparing and maintaining supplies and equipment for therapeutic use. Carrying out, at the direction of the licensed practitioner, specific routine aspects of treatment preparation, delivery, or clean up that do not require the clinical skill of the practitioner to perform. Rehabilitation Technician participates in performance improvement and program growth including data entry.
High School graduate or equivalent, having either:
- Enrolled in a local PT, PTA, OT, COTA or ST program or
- A Certified Nursing Assistant licensed in the state of Florida
Prior clinical experience is desired, but not required.
- Florida Certified Nursing Assistant license in current/active status (if qualification applicable to meet the education requirement above.)
- Current AHA BLS certification card
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Registered Nurse Trauma Stepdown Full Time Nights Job ID: 2205005086 Date posted: 03/17/2022 Facility: Delray Medical Center
- Registered Nurse Transfer Center Per Diem Days Job ID: 2105033097 Date posted: 05/26/2022 Facility: Delray Medical Center
- Registered Nurse Transfer Center Full Time Nights Job ID: 2105047801 Date posted: 03/25/2022 Facility: Delray Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet