We know it takes a special person to be a nurse, and we are committed to providing our nurses with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and do so with compassion.
- No travel
What makes a successful Nurse at our
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
- Paid Time Off
Delivers professional and technical nursing care to patients. Nursing care delivered complies with the objectives and policies of the practice. Adheres to the monitoring of and compliance with all licensing and regulatory agency guidelines. Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation when delivering nursing care. Prepares equipment and assists physician during treatments and examinations of patients. The professional nurse must possess strong critical thinking skills and the ability to work in a stressful fast paced environment is essential.
- Assessment/reassessment of the patient is clearly and concisely communicated on charting. Documentation meets current standards, policies and procedures
- Demonstrates the knowledge and ability to care for age specific needs of the population served
- Notifies physician if H&P, informed consent, appropriate test results are not on the chart and/or signed
- Observes behavioral and physiologic changes due to medications, takes appropriate actions and documents appropriately
- Recognizes physical changes and responds within standards of care
- Reports significant findings in a time frame that matches the seriousness of the finding
- Ensures that core measure and meaningful use standards are met in accordance with policies and procedures
- Anticipates physician’s routine needs and provides such in a timely fashion
- Administers and documents medications according to policy and procedures
- Displays the ability to exercise independent patient care judgment in collaboration with the team
- Provides appropriate patient and family education
Education / Experience
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program required; Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Florida required
- EMR/EHR experience preferred, NextGen or Athena experience preferred
- Current American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider required