Search Open Positions
EES Clerical Support
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Responsible for providing advanced clerical support services to the Support staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Performs various clerical duties such as sorting correspondence, filing, photocopying and scanning and indexing documents. Distributes all incoming department mail and maintains printers.
- Handles phone calls from patients, staff and clients.
- Ordering and distribution of supplies. Coordination of archiving of purged files. Prepare purchase order. Review and verify accounts payable invoices.
- Print and maintains reports.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment activity. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, excellent listening skills, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Must have demonstrated an ability to learn within a short period of time
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Healthcare terminology
- Customer Service skillls
- Data Entry and 10-key by touch
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years business office or related experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit and work at a computer terminal for extended periods of time
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Multiple workstations in close proximity
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- We re Hiring! Immediate Openings Available at MercyOne Job ID: 2005036181 Date posted: 10/23/2020 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
- Coder Analyst Job ID: 2205023362 Date posted: 06/24/2022 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
- Patient Access Representative II Job ID: 2205023948 Date posted: 06/22/2022 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet