Search Open Positions
Central Supply Associate Days FT
Children’s Hospital of Michigan is an international leader in pediatric and adolescent medicine. Surgical services include general, thoracic, reconstructive and cardiovascular. Imaging technology designed specifically for children provides advanced diagnostic services including Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and MRI. The Children’s Hospital of Michigan Emergency Department is a verified Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center and dedicated pediatric burn center. Experts in pediatric critical care, rehabilitation, and neonatal and perinatal medicine provide care for thousands of children every year at Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Children’s Hospital of Michigan - Troy and six ambulatory sites.
Under general supervision and according to established procedures, duties may include, but are not limited to, decontaminating, sorting, inspection, and testing various standard and specialty instruments, equipment, trays and other items used within the healthcare facilities.
- Assembles and delivers case carts, crash carts and various other emergency carts per established pick lists.
- Restocks unused, returned supplies, notifies appropriate personnel of low or stocked out supplies.
- Restocks various nursing areas via requisition or pick list.
- Provide standard customer service practices such as routing issues received by a customer to the appropriate personnel.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Ability to read, write and comprehend the English language.
3. Three to six months of sterile processing experience, which can include minimum duties such as delivery of case carts, preferred.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Administrative Supervisor Patient Services Rotating Shift FT Job ID: 2205037720 Date posted: 12/06/2022 Facility: DMC Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Surgical Technician Days FT Sign on Bonus available Job ID: 2205000991 Date posted: 10/25/2022 Facility: DMC Receiving Hospital
- Security Officer I Nights FT Job ID: 2205033726 Date posted: 12/05/2022 Facility: DMC Harper University/Hutzel Women's Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet