Certified Medical Assistant Urology SGH
- Job ID 2105011658
- Date posted 04/01/2021
- Facility DMC Medical Group
$1000 Sign on Bonus
Medical office position responsible for providing direct nursing care in a medical office setting under the direction of a physician, assists medical providers, and maintains a clean and safe environment in accordance with the policies and procedures of the practice.
THIS ROLE IS NOT IN A HOSPITAL!
- Assists in the assessment of patient needs and health plan.
- Completes all necessary documentation in the patient’s medical record in accordance with practice’s charting policy.
- Prepares equipment and assists physicians with medical treatments, exams and medical procedures.
- Arranges for specialized consultations and appointments for testing as ordered by the physicians.
Required: High school diploma/GED required; Completion of an accredited Medical Assisting Program OR equivalent relevant work experience in lieu of education
Required: Must have a minimum of one year of experience working in a physician office
Required: Medical Assistant preferred (required in some departments, will allow 90 days to obtain it) and CPR/BLS certification
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.