Director, Executive Search Recruitment - Hospital
- Job ID 1905008172
- Date posted 02/26/2019
- Facility Detroit Medical Center Shared Services
- Full lifecycle recruitment focused on executive level roles
- Create robust search strategies that will identify the right talent
- Research targeted industries, companies, organizational structures and individuals.
- Build out talent networks and tapping knowledgeable industry sources to develop an on-going pool of candidates
- Conduct on-site interviews and calibrate candidates with hiring managers and senior leaders
- Lead update meetings on active searches with hiring managers
- Provide strategic guidance and advice while managing the day to day interaction with candidates and customers.
- Perform interviews to assess candidate's capabilities, manage the evaluation process and hiring decisions, execute candidate follow up and feedback.
- Collaborate with team members, and help with the continuous improvement of executive recruitment and hire processes.
- Responsible for networking and promoting the organization to community partners and managing community sponsored events.
- Partner with HR Generalists and Centers of Excellence to drive the hiring strategy and process.
- Bachelor s degree
- 8+ years of experience with recruiting, at least 3 years recruiting executives in a large, complex acute care hospital system or network. Experience in a retained or contingency search setting is a Plus.
- Well versed in recruiting strategies and workforce planning methodologies
- Experience sourcing and recruiting passive candidates
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with internal executives and executive candidates
- Experience with reporting requirements and key accountability metrics.
- Highly deadline-oriented, with strong multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills.
- Energetic and scrappy self-starter, with strong leadership skills, work ethic, and highest level of integrity
- Team player with superb interpersonal skills
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.