Search Open Positions
Instrument Associate Days FT
Children’s Hospital of Michigan is an international leader in pediatric and adolescent medicine. Surgical services include general, thoracic, reconstructive and cardiovascular. Imaging technology designed specifically for children provides advanced diagnostic services including Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and MRI. The Children’s Hospital of Michigan Emergency Department is a verified Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center and dedicated pediatric burn center. Experts in pediatric critical care, rehabilitation, and neonatal and perinatal medicine provide care for thousands of children every year at Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Children’s Hospital of Michigan - Troy and six ambulatory sites.
Under general supervision but according to established procedures, duties include, but are not limited to, decontaminating, sorting, inspection, testing, assembling, and sterilizing various standard and specialty instruments, equipment, trays and other items used within the healthcare facilities.
• Assembles case carts, crash carts and various other emergency carts per established pick lists.
• Restocks unused, returned supplies, notifies appropriate personnel of low or stocked out supplies.
• Restocks various nursing areas via requisition or pick list.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Ability to read, write and comprehend the English language.
3. Completion of an accredited program in Central Services Processing, or six months of equivalent experience performing same duties in a Central Sterile Processing department.
4. Certification through CBSPD or IAHCSMM required within 12 months of hire/job date (Certification requirement waived for current employees with hire date prior to 2001).
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Security Officer I Nights FT Job ID: 2205035357 Date posted: 09/22/2022 Facility: DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Security Officer I Afternoons FT Job ID: 2205035185 Date posted: 09/22/2022 Facility: DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Billing Specialist Job ID: 2205023433 Date posted: 09/22/2022 Facility: DMC Medical Group
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet