Search Open Positions
Instrument Associate Nights FT
DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital is DMC’s largest hospital, offering a comprehensive heart center, cancer care, gerontology, emergency medicine, obstetrics/gynecology and cosmetic services. Sinai-Grace’s joint replacement program features a revolutionary minimally invasive knee and hip replacement surgery that attracts patients from all over the country. Sinai-Grace operates more than 21 outpatient care sites and ambulatory surgery centers throughout Wayne and Oakland Counties and is one of 10 hospitals in the nation to be awarded a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation grant to help set the standards of cardiac care for hospitals and physicians throughout the nation.
Under general supervision but according to established procedures, duties include, but are not limited to, decontaminating, sorting, inspection, testing, assembling, and sterilizing various standard and specialty instruments, equipment, trays and other items used within the healthcare facilities.
• Assembles case carts, crash carts and various other emergency carts per established pick lists.
• Restocks unused, returned supplies, notifies appropriate personnel of low or stocked out supplies.
• Restocks various nursing areas via requisition or pick list.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Ability to read, write and comprehend the English language.
3. Completion of an accredited program in Central Services Processing, or six months of equivalent experience performing same duties in a Central Sterile Processing department.
4. Certification through CBSPD or IAHCSMM required within 12 months of hire/job date (Certification requirement waived for current employees with hire date prior to 2001).
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Cardiac Invasive Specialist Days FT Job ID: 2205025218 Date posted: 08/01/2022 Facility: DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Medical Technologist I Afternoons Contingent Job ID: 2205027481 Date posted: 07/29/2022 Facility: DMC University Laboratories, Inc.
- Medical Office Assistant Days FT Job ID: 2205027781 Date posted: 07/28/2022 Facility: DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet