Search Open Positions
Material Handler Rotating Shift FT
Children’s Hospital of Michigan is an international leader in pediatric and adolescent medicine. Surgical services include general, thoracic, reconstructive and cardiovascular. Imaging technology designed specifically for children provides advanced diagnostic services including Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and MRI. The Children’s Hospital of Michigan Emergency Department is a verified Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center and dedicated pediatric burn center. Experts in pediatric critical care, rehabilitation, and neonatal and perinatal medicine provide care for thousands of children every year at Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Children’s Hospital of Michigan - Troy and six ambulatory sites.
Under general supervision, and according to established policies and procedures, performs material handler duties which include, but are not limited to, receiving and stocking incoming freight.
- Delivers freight throughout facility and obtains proper authorization.
- Operates manual and power material handling equipment.
- Ensures accuracy between freight packaging slips and purchase orders. Fills requisitions from storerooms and keeps storerooms in an orderly condition.
1. Ability to read, write, follow written and oral instructions and perform general clerical functions related to the job.
2. No previous related experience required; one to three month on-the-job training.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Security Officer I Afternoons FT Job ID: 2305002534-1 Date posted: 09/11/2023 Facility: DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Receptionist Days FT Job ID: 2305002519-1 Date posted: 09/22/2023 Facility: DMC Harper University/Hutzel Women's Hospital
- Security Officer I Days FT Job ID: 2305002318-1 Date posted: 09/22/2023 Facility: DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet