Search Open Positions
Open Heart Surgical Technician Days FT
DMC Harper University Hospital has distinguished itself in surgery and medicine and is known for its clinical expertise and innovative research. A specialty referral hospital, Harper has established Centers of Excellence in neurosciences, bariatric surgery, vascular services, multidisciplinary cardiovascular services, hypertension, stroke prevention and heart failure.
Under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures, carries out all technical aspects of cardiac catheterization procedures.
Assesses all parameters and performance during procedures.
Required to make value judgments pertaining to patient condition and safety.
1. Associates degree in Science with a major in Cardiovascular Technology, or
2. Completion of an accredited Cardiovascular Technology Training Program and/or equivalent combination of education and job related experience, or
3. Completion of the first year of a two year accredited Cardiovascular program.
4. Registration with the National Board of Cardio Vascular Testing preferred.
5. Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) required.
6. Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification (ACLS) within 6 months of hire for employees working in adult setting or Pediatric Advanced Life Support certification (PALS) within 1 year of hire for employees working in pediatric setting.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Clinical OT Specialist Days FT Job ID: 2205023122 Date posted: 06/27/2022 Facility: DMC Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Instrument Associate Nights FT Job ID: 2205022653 Date posted: 06/17/2022 Facility: DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Histotechnologist Days FT Job ID: 2105035030 Date posted: 04/28/2022 Facility: DMC University Laboratories, Inc.
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet