Pediatrics CRNA Fellow FT Rotating Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Job ID 2005029826
- Date posted 09/12/2020
- Facility Detroit Medical Center Shared Services
Under general supervision of the Chief of Anesthesiology and/or designee at Children's Hospital of Michigan, the CRNA Fellow will participate in preoperative, perioperative and post-operative anesthesia care, administer anesthetics and adjunctive medications to render patients insensible to pain, monitor patient condition and responses while under anesthesia, initiate corrective actions using professional judgment and function as a team member.This position is a specialized fellowship program in Pediatric Nurse Anesthesia, limited to a graduate of a fully accredited CRNA program. It is a 6-month clinical fellowship training program and is accredited by the AANA Council on Accreditation. After successful completion of this program, the CRNA Fellow may be eligible to bid on a staff CRNA position at Children's Hospital of Michigan,
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Graduate from a fully accredited CRNA program.
3. Licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of Michigan.
4. Must possess Specialty Certification in Nurse Anesthesia in the State of Michigan.
5. Must hold certification/recertification from the NBCRNA
6. Must be certified in ACLS and PALS
7. Must submit two clinical letters of reference
8. Must submit personal goal statement
1. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
2. Mechanical ability and manual dexterity to operate a variety of anesthetic equipment.
3. Maintain licensure and certifications as above.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.