Practice Coordinator DMC Neurosurgery
- Job ID 2105012598
- Date posted 04/12/2021
- Facility DMC Medical Group
Medical office position responsible for coordinating and managing all processes of the front office
- Checks in patients and collects accurate patient demographics, enters data into electronic system and verifies insurance.
- Coordinates the daily operations of the physician office, including the medical records process, controlling the front desk, accounts payable, office supplies.
- Monitors and audits cash/payment funds.
- Daily reconciliation of charges and payments.
Required: High school diploma/GED.
Preferred: Completion medical office assistant program
Required: Must have 5 years of experience working in a medical office setting.
Preferred: Healthcare management/administration certification
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.