Practice Manager DMC Heart and Vascular
- Job ID 2105011659
- Date posted 04/08/2021
- Facility DMC Medical Group
Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery Practice
The Physician Practice Manager is directly responsible for managing all administrative and operational functions associated with an assigned practice(s.) This includes ensuring a smooth and efficient operation, inventory control, revenue cycle management, KPIs, personnel management, patient relations, and patient flow, and may manage the facilities as well.
- The Manager will support the mission, purpose, philosophy, objectives, policies, and procedures of Tenet Healthcare through daily operations.
- Oversees the development and implementation of goals and objectives; develop and implement new office procedures as necessary to improve office flow and overall operations; and will provide recommendations and follow up actions to operational inefficiencies.
- In addition manages the daily operations including staff scheduling, cash reconciliation, charge entry, and operational checks and balances.
- Works closely with the CBO to ensure A/R is optimally liquidated, denials are minimized, refunds are issued, and customer service is conducted.
- Manages Human Resources by interviewing, hiring, orienting and evaluating ensuring optimal staffing at all times.
- Reviews the operational budget and expenditures and works to ensure the practice stays within the budget parameters.
- Prepares reports and statistical summaries as requested by management. Provides monthly reporting with recommendations or action plans on any issues.
- Assist with strategic planning and resource allocation.
- Knowledge of Cerner, Ingenious Med and Athena are highly desired
- Revenue Cycle Management experience as well as KPIs
Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Three or more years of experience in progressive and hands-on managerial experience in a medical practice
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.