Search Open Positions
Quality Coordinator Days PT
Children’s Hospital of Michigan is an international leader in pediatric and adolescent medicine. Surgical services include general, thoracic, reconstructive and cardiovascular. Imaging technology designed specifically for children provides advanced diagnostic services including Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and MRI. The Children’s Hospital of Michigan Emergency Department is a verified Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center and dedicated pediatric burn center. Experts in pediatric critical care, rehabilitation, and neonatal and perinatal medicine provide care for thousands of children every year at Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Children’s Hospital of Michigan - Troy and six ambulatory sites.
• Lead member of inter-institutional committee to monitor and meet quality, safety, regulatory, and accreditation standards, including FACT and CIBMTR.
• Directed pre-transplant processes including consultation, insurance approval, education, patient and donor evaluation and timetabling stem cell collection, admission and prep regimen.
• Arranged and monitored care for long term post transplant patients.
• Developed and maintain systems to track, communicate, and record care activity
• Data collection
• Policy review and submission
• Quality measure collection, report submission
• MIDAS report review and log
• Patient tracking ((status, dates etc for reporting)
• Medical record audits
1. Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing.
2. At least one year of experience in ambulatory care and/or quality.
3. License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Central Supply Associate Days FT Job ID: 2205037724 Date posted: 11/21/2022 Facility: DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Technical Services Representative Days FT Job ID: 2205037830 Date posted: 11/22/2022 Facility: DMC University Laboratories, Inc.
- Technical Services Representative Days FT Job ID: 2205037779 Date posted: 11/22/2022 Facility: DMC University Laboratories, Inc.
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet