Recruiter (MI market)
Full Desk Recruitment supporting assigned facilities.
- Coordinates recruitment efforts for assigned hospitals and service line vacancies to attract qualified candidates to fill openings within an appropriate timeframe.
- Maintains Applicant Tracking System and postings to ensure SEO and JD attract qualified applicants
- Mines candidates through ATS and weekly reports
- Sources passive candidates through LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed and Taleo
- Monitors and updates list of vacant positions for Hiring leaders weekly
- Maintains ongoing communication with Department Managers and Directors to ensure accuracy of open positions and alignment with CL and OT
- Rounding in facilities using Intake guides and SLA's to understand the unique culture and fit necessary to staff units
- Develops strategy to include media recommendations, niche sites and conferences to develop pipeline
- Reviews and screens applications including internal transfers for min qualifications, salary discovery and cultural fit
- Primary sources
- Calculates salary, presents and negotiates offers
- ERP Promotion on units and within the facility to engage current employees and identify passive candidates
- Teaches Selecting Talent Training and Taleo Refresher for Managers twice a year
- Serves as ambassador by attending community events, job fairs and school fairs
Tenet Healthcare complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. High school diploma/GED required.
- 3-5 years of Full Desk Recruitment
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport within department
- Problem solving skills
- Taleo or ATS
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities