RN DMC Heart & Vascular
- Job ID 2105006361
- Date posted 02/22/2021
- Facility DMC Medical Group
The Registered Nurse is responsible for patient triage and education, assisting physicians during office hours and follow-up on prescriptions, procedures and tests. Maintain chart documentation to ensure all information about visit is completed and documented correctly.
- Adheres to and supports the mission, purpose, philosophy, objectives, policies, and procedures of Tenet Physician Resources.
- Adheres to the Tenet HIPAA Compliance Plan and the Privacy Standards Confidentiality Agreement.
- Demonstrates support for the Tenet Corporate Compliance Program by being knowledgeable of compliance responsibilities as expressed in the Code of Conduct; adhering to federal and state laws, rules, regulations, and corporate policies and procedures policies that affect his/her specific job functions/responsibilities; and reporting compliance issues/concerns in a timely and appropriate manner
- Assists in the assessment of patient needs and treatment plan by taking vital signs, blood pressure, patient history, medication listing, and determining chief complaint. Provide Physicians with assessments of patient condition.
- Performs tests as directed by physician.
- Prepares equipment and assists physicians with medical treatments, exams and medical procedures.
Education: High school diploma/GED and completion of an accredited nursing program
Certification: Current State RN nursing license. Current CPR certification.
Experience: Must have a minimum of two years of clinical experience working in a physician office
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.