Search Open Positions
Senior Executive Secretary Days FT
DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital is DMC’s largest hospital, offering a comprehensive heart center, cancer care, gerontology, emergency medicine, obstetrics/gynecology and cosmetic services. Sinai-Grace’s joint replacement program features a revolutionary minimally invasive knee and hip replacement surgery that attracts patients from all over the country. Sinai-Grace operates more than 21 outpatient care sites and ambulatory surgery centers throughout Wayne and Oakland Counties and is one of 10 hospitals in the nation to be awarded a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation grant to help set the standards of cardiac care for hospitals and physicians throughout the nation.
Under limited direction, provides a high level of diversified administrative and/or secretarial support exercising independent judgment to maximize office efficiency and accuracy of schedules, meetings, calendars and communications.
- Researches, gathers, analyzes, and disseminates information to assist the executive in informational and statistical reporting.
- May support interaction with Board members, City, State and Federal officials, Wayne State University officials, community leaders, executive management from area hospitals, DMC physicians and top management groups which includes composing original correspondence of a routine to moderately complex nature and exchanging sometimes highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Functions as a resource regarding DMC policies, procedures and practices in executives area of responsibility.
- Provides general guidance over activities within the office to ensure smooth flow of work assignments and information.
- Coordinates the work of one or more lower level secretaries or clerical staff, on a reporting or project basis..
1. Associates degree in Secretarial Science or the equivalent level of knowledge gained through education and/or experience.
2. Three to four years of progressively more responsible related experience is required.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Security Officer I Afternoons FT Job ID: 2205025079-11 Date posted: 06/07/2023 Facility: DMC Harper University/Hutzel Women's Hospital
- Security Officer I Afternoons FT Job ID: 2305000667-3 Date posted: 03/14/2023 Facility: DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Administrative Supervisor, Patient Services Nights Contingent Job ID: 2305000984-2 Date posted: 06/06/2023 Facility: DMC Harper University/Hutzel Women's Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet