Search Open Positions
Stationary Engineer Days FT
DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital, Michigan’s first Level I Trauma Center, helped pioneer the evolution of emergency medicine and currently has one of the busiest and most well-equipped emergency departments anywhere. The first and largest verified burn center in the state is at Receiving, and it is one of only 43 in the nation. Receiving also offers the state’s leading 24/7 hyperbaric oxygen program, Metro Detroit’s first certified primary stroke center, and the nationally recognized and accredited DMC Rosa Parks Geriatric Center of Excellence.
Performs duties to operate buildings' co-generation and air conditioning equipment, which include, but is not limited to, preventive maintenance, repairs and installation of new equipment.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Second Class Stationary Engineers License required.
3. First Class Refrigeration license preferred.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Access Specialist Troy Days PT Job ID: 2305001799-6 Date posted: 08/15/2023 Facility: DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Patient Access Supervisor Rotating Shift FT Job ID: 2305003844-0 Date posted: 12/08/2023 Facility: DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Business Operations Strategist Days FT Job ID: 2305003724-0 Date posted: 12/08/2023 Facility: DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet