Search Open Positions
VBC Workforce Management Analyst - Remote
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Responsible for managing a workforce management program including capacity planning, scheduling, monitoring of queues and call center workforce strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Monitors real time contact volume, associated service levels and staffing requirements. Trends real time call arrival patterns and adjusts staffing accordingly to ensures Compliance related targets are met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Schedules agent shifts, optimizes schedules and manages the scheduling of breaks and lunch for agents. Regulates use of Paid Time Off and all other time off requests. Monitors and tracks leaves of absence and unscheduled days off.
- Responsible for capacity planning working in coordination with Operational Leaders. Forecasts call volume demand and other contact demand volume and manages scheduling of sufficiently skilled staff based on historical and anticipated volume across all clients both short-term, medium-term and long-term.
- Analyze real time contact center performance for same day staffing adjustments and call routing re-alignments.
- Builds and maintains Workforce Management System.
- Identifies, monitors and tracks real time call volume interruptions and system outages that impact contact center performance.
- Maintain current and accurate agent skill set inventory and recommends recruiting and cross training activites to Operational Leaders.
- Monitors agent adherence to schedule and reports adherence levels to Operational Leaders.
Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Advanced knowledge of contact center operations
- Working knowledge of healthcare operations with specific focus on call center operations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, MS Access, Project, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Ability to utilize Market Prominence (Oracle 11g database) and SQL
- Advanced writing skills
- Ability to provide advanced customer service
- Ability to plan and implement process improvements
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 4 year college degree in Healthcare Administration or Business preferred
- 3 to 5 years experience in contact center operations (Healthcare or related industry preferred)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Call Center environment with multiple workstations in close proximity
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Patient Account Representative - Remote Job ID: 2105031488 Date posted: 09/10/2021 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
- Patient Account Senior Representative - Remote Job ID: 2105031079 Date posted: 09/10/2021 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
- Patient Service Center Representative II- Remote Job ID: 2205001262 Date posted: 01/14/2022 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet