Search Open Positions
Advance CT Rad Technician Per Diem Rotate
Under minimal supervision, the Advance CT Rad Tech performs complex diagnostic imaging procedures in at least two modalities, as requested by a licensed physician.
The Advance CT Rad Tech produces high quality diagnostic images while providing excellent patient care.
The Advance CT Rad Tech completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- The Advance CT Rad Tech produces high quality images in a safe and efficient manner.
- Completes required exams.
- The Advance CT Rad Tech sends studies to reading station for radiologist review, completes all associated documentation.
Required: Graduate of an accredited Imaging Program, CT/MRI registry eligibleExperience
Required: 2 years clinical experience in more than one modality. ARRT CT/MRI registry eligible required
Preferred: ARRT CT or MRI
Required: ARRT ( R ) and documentation of CT or MRI experience, must obtain advance credential in CT or MRI within one year of hire. BLS; state license if required
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Ultrasound Technologist Total Care East Full Time Days Job ID: 2305004517 Date posted: 12/02/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence - East Campus
- Laboratory Assistant II Full Time Rotating Job ID: 2305005015 Date posted: 12/01/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence - Sierra Campus
- Medical Laboratory Scientist II Full Time Rotating Job ID: 2305004745 Date posted: 12/01/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence - Sierra Campus
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet