Biomed Tech PRN Days at our Memorial Campus for The Hospitals of Providence
- Job ID 1805047435
- Date posted 12/11/2018
- Facility The Hospitals of Providence Memorial Campus
Maintains, operates, tests, inspects, pms and repairs medical and non-medical equipment or maintains and repairs patient beds, surgical tables, clinical furnishings and transport devices.
- Maintains, operates, tests, inspects, performs preventative maintenance and repairs all types of medical electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic equipment.
- Specializes in the repair of patient beds, surgical tables, clinical furnishings, transport devices which include mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, electronic controls and alarm systems.
- Operates patient safety equipment and understands recorded data.
- Maintains historical maintenance documentation of inspections and repairs.
- Processes all equipment repairs and PM checks on all equipment.
- Performs scheduled and corrective maintenance of complex clinical equipment including patient beds and patient lifts.
- Answers, transfers, picks up and responds to incoming telephone and electronic mail work request calls.
- Makes out purchase orders and restocks parts.
- Completes errands as directed.
Required: High School Graduate or equivalent.
Preferred: Associates Degree in Biomedical Electronics
Required: 2 years in Biomedical Electronics repair shop or 2 years of general maintenance with experience in hospital bed, surgical tables and equipment repair which includes microprocess controlled devices, hydraulics and pneumatics.
Preferred: Certificate of training from a Technical School in Biomedical Electronics.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.