Search Open Positions
Cardiovascular Tech Cath Lab Per Diem Days
Performs hemodynamic monitoring procedures of a highly specialized nature as well as assists the physician during all procedures.
Works with patients from adolescents to geriatrics.
Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Assists nursing personnel with emergency procedures
- Assumes responsibility for maintenance and quality control of equipment
- Cleans and packages instruments/supplies for sterilization
- Assumes role of monitor tech as needed
Required: High school graduate or equivalent
Preferred: Formal cardiovascular technology training preferred
Required: 1 year health care experience
Preferred: year in cardiac cath lab
Required: BLS; ACLS within 12 months of hire into position
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Certified Surgical Tech Surgery Full Time Evenings Job ID: 2205005417 Date posted: 05/26/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Transmountain Campus
- Laboratory Manager Full Time Days Job ID: 2205018725 Date posted: 05/24/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Sierra Campus
- Monitor Tech Telemetry Full Time Nights Job ID: 2205016321 Date posted: 05/25/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Transmountain Campus
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet