Central Supply Manager FT Days at The Hospitals of Providence Transmountain Campus El Paso, TX
- Job ID 2005031641
- Date posted 09/17/2020
- Facility The Hospitals of Providence Transmountain Campus
The Manager of Central Supply provides leadership for the Central Supply Department and all facets of central supply and perioperative supply chain functions.
This includes the initiation and completion of operational plans that ensure quality while utilizing available resources efficiently.
- Assures that appropriate practices and methods are maintained according to manufacturer recommendations, departmental policies, and in compliance with standards set by regulatory agencies and professional associations.
- Oversees instrument and supply inventory workflow, including maintenance and effective use of associated technology/ computer systems for supplies, instruments, tracking and reporting.
- Managing employee utilization, productivity, competence, and morale.
- Establishing and maintaining quality control systems, including appropriate documentation.
- Ensures staffing is appropriate.
- Manages all aspects of departmental fiscal operations including capital and operating budgets and cost containment.
Required: Associates Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Preferred: Bachelor of Science.
Required: 2 years Supply Chain experience. 1 year previous experience in charge/supervisory or management position.
Preferred: 2-5 years Leadership. CST or Operating Room RN experience.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.